VIDEO: Toyah's mother pleads for help to find her daughter's killer
THE mother of murdered woman Toyah Cordingley has broken her silence for the first time since her daughter was found on Wangetti Beach last month.
Vanessa Gardiner has urged anyone with information regarding her daughter’s murder to contact police.
- POLICE WARN TOYAH KILLER STILL ON THE LOOSE; SEEK MORE PUBLIC INFORMATION
- COMMUNITY TAKES STEPS TO FINDING TOYAH’S KILLER
- MAYOR MAKES DESPERATE PLEA TO FIND TOYAH'S KILLER
- FEAR OF FOUR MILE BEACH UNFOUNDED SAYS COUNCILLOR
“If there is anyone who is holding back or knows something about this, no matter how small the information may be, we plead with you to come forward to bring us closer to finding who and why anyone would do this to our Toyah,” Mrs Gardiner said.
“You can help our broken family by bringing hope and justice for Toyah’s senseless death.”
Gardiner said her family has been broken by this horrific murder but said the community’s support has been a shining light in the darkness.
“Life for us will never, ever be the same,” he said.
“A message from Toyah to everyone, especially all the young women in the world – NEVER GIVE UP!”
Police have today renewed calls for information seeking dashcam footage and anyone who may have seen anything suspicious on the day Toyah was killed.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call crime stoppers on 1300 333 000 or report anonymously at crimestoppers.com.au.
Watch Vanessa Gardiner speak to police and media:
Join the conversation
Give a thumb up or thumb down on the subject we've covered OR
Place a comment below.
* Readers are encouraged to use their full details below to ensure comment legitimacy. Comments are the opinions of readers and do not represent the views of Newsport or its staff. Comments containing unlawful, obscene, defamatory, personal or abusive material will not be published.