Mossman clinic to help cancer patients deal with stress
Cancer Council Queensland is holding a free Learning to Relax Workshop in Mossman on Friday 24 May.
This is a two-hour session and anyone affected by cancer can participate; including patients, their partners, caregivers, and friends.
The workshop is for those wanting to introduce relaxation into their daily life. Many people facing cancer have said that learning ways to better managing stress, such as practicing relaxation, has helped them cope with their cancer experience.
These skills can also be useful for managing other stressful situations such as work and the challenges of daily life.
Cancer Council supports all Queenslanders affected by cancer, at all stages of the cancer journey.
Cancer Council Queensland offers this service at no cost thanks to the generosity of its supporters in the community.
- When: Friday 24 May, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Where: Mossman Shire Hall 8-14 Mill Street, Mossman
- Register by calling 13 11 20 or visit www.cancerqld.org.au
- Registrations close 22 May, 2019
Join the conversation
Give a thumb up or thumb down on the subject we've covered OR
Place a comment below.
* Readers are encouraged to use their full details below to ensure comment legitimacy. Comments are the opinions of readers and do not represent the views of Newsport or its staff. Comments containing unlawful, obscene, defamatory, personal or abusive material will not be published.