AUCTION - 43/11-15 PORT DOUGLAS RD, PORT DOUGLAS, SANDS RESORT
This light filled top floor unit offers tropical, lagoon pool and spa views from the large balcony. It has palms front and back with through breezes all year. Only a short stroll to Four Mile Beach, and 1.8 kilometres to the Port Douglas CBD.
The owners love this unit in the family run boutique resort but have to leave for family health reasons. This This neat unit with plenty of improvements since being purchased would be ideal for someone looking for an entry level property to start climbing the real estate ladder. For investors the unit would rent for $320 to $330 per week. Ideally located in the Resort on the top floor with the balcony overlooking the large lagoon pool and only a short walk from the lift.
The Owners' love the unit but they have to relocate due to health reasons.
The Sands Resort is a gated complex with an under ground car park. Since the Owners purchased the unit in December 2016 they've made around $14,000 worth of improvements including;
* New hot water service ($1,297.50 installed, Dec 2018)
* Daiken 4MK 80 Mutli; 6KW & 2.5KW ($6,072, March 2017)
* AC, Ceiling Fans installation, new power points and lighting ($3,061, July 2017)
* Beacon CeIling Fans X 4 ($823, Feb 2017)
* Painted the unit. ($3,000 2017)
* Replaced basin set, shower tap & rose. ($496, May 2017)
Other features include;
* The option to holiday let the property with
* Daiken split system air-conditioning in living area and one bedroom.
* Five ceiling fans throughout the unit.
* Bedrooms have built in robes.
* Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer.
* Lots of shelving in second bedroom.
* Comes with pots and plants on balcony.
Body Corporate Fees Approx $5,570 per year which covers the building insurance, upkeep of the external parts of the building, resort grounds and lagoon pool. Council rates approx. $2500 per year.
Please call Greg Brown on 0472525250 to arrange a private inspection or for more information.
Add to my calendar