OPEN HOME - RAY WHITE
HISTORIC HOME IN BEACHSIDE TOWN
This home is richly steeped in local history. Formally the 'Customs House' in Port Douglas in the 1800's before being moved to Mossman to take up its new role as the Mossman Post Office in the 1900's. The home was then purchased in the 1950's and moved to it's current site of Newell Beach where it spent it's time as a beach cottage/dormitory until in the 1960's a local family purchased the historic building and made it their charming family home. This cottage offers character and charm resting on a generous 607m2 block of land.
* 'Ciase Di Len' 'House is of Wood'
* 3 bedrooms - 2 with air-conditioning
* 1 bathroom
* Double lock-up shed
* Huge back deck for entertaining
* Documented with the Historical Society - so renovations are allowed.
* Potential rent of approximately $360 per week
Add to my calendar