VIDEO | G'day Port Douglas & Daintree: Solicitor Adam hits the bump track
THREE MINUTES WITH A LOCAL
This week’s G'day Port Douglas & Daintree introduces lawyer and solicitor, Adam Barrell.
In the video above, Adam, tells us about his family’s history with the Douglas Shire and his enthusiasm for the region.
An out-of-towner, Adam lives in Trinity Park. However, he believes that he has one of the most beautiful drives to work in the world.
He drives to Port Douglas along the Captain Cook Highway almost five days a week and says he wouldn't trade his job for anything in the world.
He tells us about his families past shop in Port Douglas that he grew up with in the 80's and 90's and his connection to the area.
He also speaks about the importance of a healthy work/life balance and how he achieves his by cycling with his two sons.
G’day Port Douglas & Daintree’ is a series of videos featuring Douglas Shire locals sharing their lives and what inspires them to live in this beautiful part of the world.
- VIDEO | G'day Port Douglas & Daintree: Meet Kiki our composer
- VIDEO | G'day Port Douglas & Daintree: Meet Vivienne a true giver
- VIDEO | G'day Port Douglas & Daintree: Richard from the Yachty
- VIDEO | G'day Port Douglas & Daintree: International artist Alteouise
- VIDEO | G'day Port Douglas & Daintree: real people, real stories
The project was created by producers Chris Beckwith and Can Kara, in conjunction with the Douglas Shire Council, FAB FM, and Newsport, with footage by Mac Zimmer and music by Kiki Courtidis.
Keep an eye on Newsport to see more stories each week and go to the YouTube channel 'G’day Port Douglas & Daintree’ to view the full series.
Submit a letter to the editor here.
* Readers are encouraged to use their full details to ensure letter legitimacy.
Send news tips and videos here
* Comments are the opinions of readers and do not represent the views of Newsport, its staff or affiliates. Reader comments on Newsport are moderated before publication to promote valuable, civil, and healthy community debate. Visit our comment guidelines if your comment has not been approved for publication.