Positions Vacant in North Queensland
|(3)||First Name||Last Name||Business||Suburb||Date||Image (JPEG or PNG files only)||Position Vacant|
|1.||Nicola||Hood||Ngarru Gallery||Port Douglas||[email protected]||19.02.2019 10:01||
POSITION VACANT: Gallery Sales Assistant
Do you stand out from the crowd?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Superstar to join Ngarru Gallery.
Ngarru Gallery is FNQ's leading Indigenous fine art gallery, internationally renowned for its collection of high end indigenous fine art.
We offer the opportunity to work with Australia's oldest art form, selling significant artworks to collectors on a daily basis.
If you are...
- Well presented
- Not afraid of hard work
And if you have...
- A high level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in the arts
- The ability to comfortably talk with all manner of people from all walks of life
We will be offering between 20-30 hours per week. Days will be set but a willingness to be flexible is a must.
Please forward cover letter and CV to Nicola & Roberta at [email protected] by the end of this month.
PS It isn't just sales - we need you to duo other things too ... including framing, lifting, packing, cleaning etc
|2.||Kylie||Bartholomew||Hi Tide||Port Douglas||[email protected]||13.02.2019 15:58||
POSITION VACANT:Front of House
Hi Tide overlooking Four Mile Beach has a front of house position available on a full time basis.
You will need to have excellent customer service, attention to detail and the desire to work hard. You must work well in a team but also be pro active and able to work autonomously.
Both day and night shifts will apply to a 5 day roster.
This position is available for an immediate start.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
|3.||Nikki||Staples||Coconut Grove Apartments||Port Douglas||[email protected]||13.02.2019 14:39||
POSITION VACANT: Casual Handy Man/ Public Area Attendant
Handy Man/ Public Area’s Attendant
The position of Handy man/ Public Area’s Attendant requires the employee to undertake all Public Area duties and Maintenance required in a 5-star resort. You will be required to work on a roster basis given out one week in advance. The position requires absolute flexibility with regards to hours per day and days of the week. Weekend work will be required on a roster on basis in conjunction with other work colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining records of repair work & daily checks
• Liaising closely with other departments to ensure minimal impact of repairs on operations
• Cleaning Public Areas
• Maintaining pools and chemical records
• Cleaning of Outdoor areas in all apartment types.
• Display a courteous and respectful manner in all dealings with guests, staff and visitors to Coconut Grove Resort.
• Always maintain a neat and tidy appearance.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and work as a team member.
• Neat and tidy appearance.
• Good working ethics and be able to communicate with people on all levels.
Qualifications and Expertise
• The ability to solve immediate problems within scope of role.
• Demonstrated ability to undertake all physical duties required in a Public Areas role within a 5-star resort.
Submit Vacant Positions
To list your vacant position please complete the below form and confirm your listing by paying via the PayPal link send to you by email.
- 14-Day Listing up to 100 words @ $50
- 14-Day Listing up to 200 words + logo @ $80
IMPORTANT: You do not need a PayPal account.
Simply choose Pay with a card when you click to PayPal