Positions Vacant in North Queensland
|(5)||First Name||Last Name||Business||Suburb||Date||Add your LOGO - (JPEG, GIF or PNG files)||Position Vacant|
|1.||Victoria||Stone-Meadows||Newsport Daily||Douglas Shire||[email protected]||12.10.2019 07:18||
Newsport Multimedia Journalist
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of three years of reporting experience working on a community or regional newspaper or news website.
• Qualifications in journalism, media or communications with naturally strong writing and editing skills.
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems (Typo 3 an advantage) and other digital platforms.
• Possess a strong news sense and judgement
• Experienced background in video and photography
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
• Highly developed skills in social media management and marketing
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts and stakeholders
• Excellent time management skills, with an ability to work to competing deadlines
• A willingness to take on other duties as instructed by the Publisher
• Ability to focus under pressure
• Be a selfless team player and enjoy working in a busy environment
• Exceptional organisational skills
Please send a cover letter, samples of work and a resume to [email protected]
|2.||Stephen||Little||Helloworld||Port Douglas||[email protected]||11.10.2019 11:57||
Helloworld Port Douglas is a well-established independently owned business that strives to be the best at what we do.
Why join us?
• Flexible working hours
• Travel opportunities
• Supportive management
About the Position -
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join our team on a part-time basis. Your role will involve generating business, booking trips and carrying out day to day duties with complete professionalism.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• FULLY trained on Galileo and CCTE.
• Good geography knowledge
• Permanent resident of Australia
• Excellent customer service skills
Email CV : [email protected]
|3.||Alice||Kelly||Kelly's Crane Hire||Mossman||[email protected]||08.10.2019 15:25||
We have a full time position for a Dogger or Rigger at our Mossman depot. Only applicants that already hold either a DG, RB, RI or RA high risk work licence apply. A car licence is essential and any other truck licences will be viewed favorably. Please e-mail resume to [email protected] or call 0428988418 for further details.
|4.||Robbie||Sutherland||Nothing Over $22 Shop||Port Douglas||[email protected]||05.10.2019 15:36||
Junior position available for weekends in a ladies fashion boutique in Port Douglas.
Looking for a junior which is well presented, friendly and has a passion for fashion.
Please e-mail: [email protected]
|5.||Annemarie||Cali||CHAPTER ONE RESTAURANT||PORT DOUGLAS||[email protected]||03.10.2019 13:20||
CHAPTER ONE - SECTION WAITER
What we are looking for :
- Experience in this role working in restaurant/a la carte establishments
- Sound knowledge of food, beverages, and wine
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communication and organisational skills, along with sound decision making
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Hold a valid RSA
- Have full Australian working rights
- Available to work nights and weekends
Who you are :
- Well-presented and punctual
- Lover of food, wine & hospitality
- Self-motivated, professional, with strong attention to detail
- Thrives working part of a team in a fast-paced environment
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
EMAIL : [email protected]
Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.
Submit Vacant Positions
To list your vacant position please complete the below form and confirm your listing by paying via the PayPal link sent to you by email.
PRICES PER POSITION:
- $80 - 14 Day Listing + Your Business Logo (up to 200 words)
- $50 - 14 Day Listing (up to 100 words)
IMPORTANT: You do not need a PayPal account.
Simply choose Pay with a card when you click to PayPal