Positions Vacant in North Queensland
PRICE: $80 for a 14 day listing
|(5)||First Name||Last Name||Business||Suburb||Date||Add your LOGO - (JPEG, GIF or PNG files)||Position Vacant|
|1.||Justin||Mason||Palmer Leisure Australia Pty Ltd||Craiglee||[email protected]||08.07.2020 08:10||
Golf Course Green Keeper
This exciting and challenging role will provide plenty of scope for growth, working alongside a very progressive team.
The successful applicant should have experience in all aspects of turf management and enjoy working both autonomously and in a team environment. The role is ideally suited to an individual who displays an enthusiastic, positive attitude, is highly motivated and takes pride in demonstrating their well-honed skills in day to day tasks.
Limited rostered weekend work will be mandatory for the successful applicant, and a good knowledge of golf is advantageous, however, not essential.
An attractive salary will be negotiated dependent on experience.
The successful applicant should possess the following skills & attributes:
Current driver's licence
Knowledge and experience with irrigation maintenance and repairs
Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
Practical mechanical knowledge
A genuine passion for green keeping
Ability to problem solve
Energetic, honest and reliable with a commitment to contributing to team culture
Have the ability to follow instruction
Work well with other team members
Be willing to learn and improve on knowledge bases.
If you have the qualities required for this position please apply by sending current resume and cover letter to Superintendant Justin Mason- [email protected]
|2.||Michelle||Middleton||Wicked Ice Cream||Port Douglas||[email protected]||02.07.2020 23:11||Front of shop service, this includes coffee, ice cream, shakes, smoothie, sundae‘, cake serving.|
|3.||Heather||English||Peninsula Boutique Hotel||Port Douglas||[email protected]||30.06.2020 09:56||
Casual House Keeper
Peninsula Boutique Hotel is looking for an experienced casual House Keeper to join our busy hotel.
A day in the life of a House Keeper consists of;
• Clean hotel rooms quickly, neatly, and efficiently
• Ensure that guest room corridors are clean
• Clean all inside public areas in specified timeframe – including entrance of hotel, lobby area, common areas
• Empty all public area bins.
• Document any deficiencies, including mechanical and electrical problems from the guest’s rooms
• Ensure the pool area public toilets are kept clean and tidy
• Ensure all storerooms, cleaning cupboards and trolleys are left in a clean and orderly state
• Ensures that the office areas are kept neat and organised – including regular sweeping and mopping of these areas and changing of bins,
• Liaise with reception throughout the day with regards to specific cleaning issues.
• Advise the owners of any products which need ordering
We are looking someone who has;
• Excellent time management skills
• Exceptional eye for detail
• Flexibility to work mornings, weekends and public holidays
• A passion for hospitality and enthusiasm for working with people from all over the world
Police check is mandatory.
Please email your resume to Heather at [email protected]om.au
|4.||Jo||Templeton||Ramada Resort Port Douglas||Port Douglas||[email protected]||29.06.2020 07:59||
Please send your resume to [email protected]
|5.||Matt||Dew||Green Leaf Garden Management||Douglas Shire||[email protected]||26.06.2020 15:26||
Full Time Landscape Gardener
This is the right job for you if:
You are passionate about maintaining and working in beautiful locations, are physically fit, willing to learn and you like to work hard and then have time off to do what you enjoy.
You love the outdoors, want the weekends off and have time to go camping, fishing and enjoying what this region has to offer
Green Leaf Garden Management has a 15 year trading history in the Douglas Shire.
Over this time we have developed key relationships with clients from all sectors. Residential, Commercial, Body Corporate, Resorts , local and state government.
Working hard in the field of landscaping, landscape maintenance, irrigation design, installation and repair.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of work, innovative solutions and strong focus on customer service.
The What ?
We are looking for a full time team member to work with our garden management team.
Qualifications/experience in horticulture and landscape maintenance is an advantage but considerations towards a good fit to our company culture which focuses on:
• Someone ready to learn and adapt
• Open and honest communication
• Great customer service
• Willing team member
• The ability to work hard in outdoor environment.
• Ownership of task completion
• Alignment with the 10 things that don’t require talent. (Google this)
Right here in beautiful Port Douglas, based in Craiglie and servicing across the entire Douglas shire.
Why us ?
• We have the right equipment and the right tools to do the job well
• Day to day variety of tasks and work sites
• Professional team, with a passion for the outdoors.
• Opportunity for TAFE training
• Onsite training and support
• Earn more as you progress
• Well established local company
• Monday to Friday trading with weekends off.
Email a cover letter explaining why you would be great for this position to [email protected]
Submit Vacant Positions
Please complete the below form (add a your logo if you have one) and confirm your listing by paying via the PayPal link sent to you by email.
PRICE PER POSITION:
- $80 - 14 Day Listing (up to 200 words)
IMPORTANT: You do not need a PayPal account. Simply choose Pay with a card when you click to PayPal