|(7)||First Name||Last Name||Business||Suburb||Date||Image||Position Vacant|
|1.||Paul||Voerman||Paul Voerman Plumbing||Port Douglas||[email protected]||22.09.2018 07:42||
Paul Voerman Plumbing is seeking Expressions of Interest from trade orientated mature persons for a plumbing apprenticeship.
Must be fit and willing to join a professional team.
Please email expressions of interest to [email protected]
All expressions of interest will be confidential
|2.||Marinka||Zanetich||MPDT via Human Resource Dynamics||Miallo||[email protected]||21.09.2018 09:59||MPDT is a locally-operated business that prides itself in its skill and reliability in producing excellence in safety and services in tree maintenance. This position will involve managing the administration functions to ensure that MPDT comply with training, licenses and certification compliance. Must have strong organisational skills.|
|3.||Sarah||Doonan||Mantra Group||Brisbane||[email protected]||20.09.2018 13:28||
The Mantra Club Croc, located in idyllic Airlie Beach, has undergone major works that has turned it into an amazing holiday destination. Join us in creating a wonderful experience for guests in our 160 rooms, bistro style restaurant, conference centre, pool dining area and manicured grounds. And on your days off, there’s the incredibly beautiful Whitehaven beach on your doorstep.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Sous Chef with creative flair to join our Kitchen Team.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a highly skilled and talented Sous Chef to join our innovative kitchen team on a full time basis. In your role you will directly report to the Head Chef & will run your own section, ensuring service is smooth as well as assist with other sections if they require help. You will control the pass when required and ensure food costs are kept to within the budget along with managing labor costs.
You will be creative and passionate - excited about using local produce to create food memories for our guests. With culture at the core of this business, you will be a leader invested in your staff, their development and productivity.
Your relevant experience will be accompanied by your culinary flair and genuine passion to grow in your career & develop into a role leading a culinary team.. You’ll be well versed in HACCP and of course you'll be diligent and adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements.
Last, but certainly not least, you should be a great person to work with, who is reliable, level headed and able to ensure continuous improvement through your ability to think outside the box.
If you’re cool as a cucumber under pressure with a passion for training & developing a team, apply now: https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=44882&company=mantragrouP&username=
|4.||Julie||Stone||Tropic Wings Cairns Tours and Charters||Port Douglas||[email protected]||13.09.2018 11:54||
Experienced Coach Driver
If you are looking for a Great Opportunity to showcase your extensive customer service skills and knowledge in the Far North region, this is the position you have been waiting for.
Tropic Wings is currently looking for experienced contract drivers to do the Port Douglas Shuttle Service. You will join a friendly dedicated team that is passionate and enthusiastic in delivering high quality experiences to all our customers. The ability to work weekends, public holidays and school holiday periods is essential, as is a current QLD MR license, Driver’s Authorisation and ABN.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter with your resume to: [email protected]
|5.||Sybella||Salter||Wildlife Habitat||Port Douglas||[email protected]||11.09.2018 15:42||
HIRING: Permanent Part Time Retail / Reception / Photographer
An opportunity exists for the right person to join the team at Wildlife Habitat, one of Queensland’s premier wildlife tourism attractions. We are seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing personality who can deliver excellent customer service in this permanent part time reception role.
To complement our team and this position, you would need to bring the following to the role
• Ability to work over a seven-day roster in a busy fast paced environment.
• Be available for shifts that vary between the hours of 0730 am and 6pm daily
• Team player attitude with outstanding multitasking and communication skills.
• Ability to engage with people from various social and ethnic backgrounds
• Strong administration skills and cash handling experience.
• Self-motivated and possess an energetic approach to selling our products.
• Possess Good local knowledge of the area and Tours
• A knowledge of merchandising and retail is favourable, however not essential.
• Experience in a similar role is an asset, however not essential, as training will be provided.
If you are a permanent resident, and you think this is the role for you, please send a cover letter outlining why you would suit this position along with your resume to [email protected]
|6.||Lillian||Nagan||Port Douglas Motel||Port Douglas||[email protected]||11.09.2018 11:26||
We are seeking to employ two experienced housekeepers. Applicants must have an eye for detail and have worked in the hospitality industry.
Great working conditions with a friendly team.
Please drop your resume off to us at 9 Davidson Street, Port Douglas or email to [email protected]
|7.||Sybella||Salter||Wildlife Habitat||Port Douglas||[email protected]||10.09.2018 16:25||
Sales Executive / Retail and Reception
A motivated sales person is required for this award-winning tourism attraction.
At the Wildlife Habitat we have a valued team who enjoy their day and are proud of the results they achieve.
We are looking for a confident, motivated, creative, dynamic and dedicated sales driven individual who can engage agents, wow guests, and network with the best. The role is varied and will cover sales calls for Port Douglas and Cairns northern beaches as well as reception duties and tour desk sales.
To be successful in this role you will need:
· Outstanding local knowledge and a passion for sharing our products and destination
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· To display creativity, attention to detail, and high level of customer service skills.
· A high level of computer, digital and social media skills
· To Enjoy working in a dynamic and varied environment with a vibrant, enthusiastic team
· A Manual drivers licence, availability over a 7-day roster and local knowledge is essential.
· Sales experience is not essential, however is an asset, and you must have the ability to develop and maintain relationships with agents and customers whilst promoting Wildlife Habitat and sister company products.
Immediate start advantageous, but not essential
· some out of office hours may be required for this role.
If you feel that this is the job for you, please send your resume with cover letter stating why you would be great for this role to
Or drop your application in to Wildlife Habitat, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas.
Submit Vacant Positions
To list your vacant position please complete the below form and confirm your listing by paying via the PayPal link send to you by email.
- 14-Day Listing up to 100 words @ $50
- 14-Day Listing up to 200 words + logo @ $80
IMPORTANT: You do not need a PayPal account.
Simply choose Pay with a card when you click to PayPal