Positions Vacant in North Queensland
|(5)||First Name||Last Name||Business||Suburb||Date||Image (JPEG or PNG files only)||Position Vacant|
|1.||Kylie||Bartholomew||Hi Tide||Port Douglas||[email protected]||13.02.2019 15:58||
Hi Tide overlooking Four Mile Beach has a front of house position available on a full time basis.You will need to have excellent customer service, attention to detail and the desire to work hard. You must work well in a team but also be pro active and able to work autonomously.
Both day and night shifts will apply to a 5 day roster.
This position is available for an immediate start.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
|2.||Nicola||Hood||Ngarru Gallery||Port Douglas||[email protected]||13.02.2019 15:36||
Gallery Sales Assistant
Do you stand out from the crowd?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Superstar to join Ngarru Gallery.
Ngarru Gallery is FNQ's leading Indigenous fine art gallery, internationally renowned for its collection of high end indigenous fine art.
We offer the opportunity to work with Australia's oldest art form, selling significant artworks to collectors on a daily basis.
If you are...
- Well presented
- Not afraid of hard work
Click on the image above for more information!
|3.||Nikki||Staples||Coconut Grove Apartments||Port Douglas||[email protected]||13.02.2019 14:39||
Position Title: Casual Handy Man/ Public Area Attendant
Handy Man/ Public Area’s Attendant
The position of Handy man/ Public Area’s Attendant requires the employee to undertake all Public Area duties and Maintenance required in a 5-star resort. You will be required to work on a roster basis given out one week in advance. The position requires absolute flexibility with regards to hours per day and days of the week. Weekend work will be required on a roster on basis in conjunction with other work colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining records of repair work & daily checks
• Liaising closely with other departments to ensure minimal impact of repairs on operations
• Cleaning Public Areas
• Maintaining pools and chemical records
• Cleaning of Outdoor areas in all apartment types.
• Display a courteous and respectful manner in all dealings with guests, staff and visitors to Coconut Grove Resort.
• Always maintain a neat and tidy appearance.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and work as a team member.
• Neat and tidy appearance.
• Good working ethics and be able to communicate with people on all levels.
Qualifications and Expertise
• The ability to solve immediate problems within scope of role.
• Demonstrated ability to undertake all physical duties required in a Public Areas role within a 5-star resort.
|4.||Sybella||Salter||Wildlife Habitat||Port Douglas||[email protected]||01.02.2019 14:23||
Want to work in the World-Famous Wildlife Habitat,
an award-winning tourist attraction?
We are looking for a Permanent Part-Time Wildlife Keeper
to join our team, who can share their passion for this unique tourism experience, 30 plus hours a week are expected.
The Wildlife Habitat, Port Douglas, offers guests a truly Australian encounter with our native animals in mixed immersion exhibits - our wildlife keepers are a core part of this unique experience.
We are seeking an experienced and committed wildlife keeper with a minimum of 3 years’ paid experience / employment in a captive animal environment who has:
• A high level of professionalism
• Must be passionate
• Excellence in Customer service,
• Great observation and record keeping skills
• Environmental or wildlife interpretation skills
• An understanding of the tourism industry.
• Practical and common-sense approach to all tasks
• Avian/mammal experience is advantageous
• A manual driver’s licence is essential
• Immediate start
The position requires availability over a seven-day roster and reliable transport is a must. Apply now by sending your resume complete with a covering letter.
PO Box 1230, Cairns. QLD 4870;
Email: [email protected]
|5.||Sue & John||Haymes||Meridian Port Douglas||Port Douglas||[email protected]||01.02.2019 11:39||
Housekeeper - long term position for the right person.
We require an experienced and reliable housekeeper to join our small but friendly team at Meridian Port Douglas.
Currently offering 2-3 days per week, increasing to 5 days in high season-must be available for rostered weekend work.
An eye for detail and an eagerness to work are essential.
Please contact Sue or John by calling into reception at 15-17 Davidson St, Port Douglas.
Submit Vacant Positions
To list your vacant position please complete the below form and confirm your listing by paying via the PayPal link send to you by email.
- 14-Day Listing up to 100 words @ $50
- 14-Day Listing up to 200 words + logo @ $80
IMPORTANT: You do not need a PayPal account.
Simply choose Pay with a card when you click to PayPal