Positions Vacant in North Queensland
PRICE: $80 for a 14 day listing
|(3)||First Name||Last Name||Business||Suburb||Date||Add your LOGO - (JPEG, GIF or PNG files)||Position Vacant|
|1.||Tom||Hynes||Seascape Holidays Queensland Pty Ltd||Port Douglas||[email protected]||23.01.2020 19:35||
Manager Seascape Holidays
Due to expansion, an opportunity has become available to join the Seascape Holidays team in Port Douglas.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic individual as Seascape Holidays Manager to look after daily operations. The position is a hands on, autonomous role and reports to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to managing the office including staff management, reservations and sales conversion, end of day balancing of accounts, assigning duties to housekeeping and maintenance, guest liaison pre and post-arrival, opening apartments pre-arrival, responding to guest reviews, liaising with property owners as and when required.
Additional requirements include updating property and content systems with most up to date property information including the Channel Manager, PMS, Seascape Holidays website and OTAs.
Managing guest databases in the PMS for uploading to the CMS. The successful person will also be required to manage after-hours phones 5 days a week
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Strong administration, organization and follow-through abilities
3. Ability to present and represent the business
4. Strong interaction skills
5. Superior time management and ability to multi-task
6. Strong knowledge of office suite and property management systems
7. Motivated and energetic and able to self-manage
8. Ability to convert enquiries into Sales
9. Ability to manage staff
10. Ability to update and manage policies and procedures and train staff accordingly
Previous hotel front office/reservations or property management experience preferred. Drivers’ License and use of own car required. Professional references required
Salaried position from $60,000 to $70,000 based on experience per annum plus superannuation and benefits. Office hours 9am to 5pm weekdays and 9am to 1pm on weekends. Weekend work required. Required to take after hours phones for Seascape Holidays 5 nights per week and full time during Managing Directors absence (minimum two months per year). Probation period three months and salary review 12 months.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send CV/resume to [email protected]
|2.||Jo||Templeton||Ramada Resort||Port Douglas||[email protected]||22.01.2020 12:03||
PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT
Casual Position. Immediate Start. Great team environment.
Please email resume to : [email protected]
|3.||Shayne||Redden||Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific||Port Douglas||[email protected]||08.01.2020 14:48||
Wyndham Destinations - Sales Consultant
Are you competitive and looking to take your career to the next level with a full-time, permanent opportunity?
Do you want an industry-leading income with a generous UNCAPPED commission structure? If you are a goal-driven, energetic sales professional who is passionate about holidays, this is the opportunity you have been looking for! We want to hear from YOU!
Working out of our resort in Port Douglas, you will:
• Showcase a true passion for holidays!
• Present Vacation Ownership face-to-face to new guests who are warm, pre-qualified leads from our dedicated marketing team.
• Be motivated to grow a career (not just a job!) offering a pathway for ongoing development opportunities
• Fit into a successful and dynamic sales team
• Work full-time hours in a permanent role
• Be paid one of the best uncapped commission structures (PLUS monthly bonuses!) in the industry
• Have access to subsidised private health insurance and excellent staff discounts after passing probation
To make the most of this opportunity, you must be:
• Competitive and energetic
• Eager to face challenges
• Results-driven with a desire to exceed expectations
• Motivated to thrive with a positive attitude
• Willing to learn
To apply please email your CV to [email protected]
Submit Vacant Positions
Please complete the below form (add a your logo if you have one) and confirm your listing by paying via the PayPal link sent to you by email.
PRICE PER POSITION:
- $80 - 14 Day Listing (up to 200 words)
IMPORTANT: You do not need a PayPal account. Simply choose Pay with a card when you click to PayPal